Tuesday 11 September 2012

Little Sunshine Cardigan

♪ The most wonderful thing about babies is babies are wonderful things, their tops are made out of rubber, their bottoms are made out of springs, they're bouncy, pouncy.... ♪ Oh, wait - that might be Tigger's. Babies are still wonderful - you get my point.

After casting on my sweater and realizing how much I loved sweater knitting, I knew I wanted to try another one but this time, something smaller. Having the most adorable baby girl in the family made my choice very easy; the Little Sunshine Cardigan. I chose the size for a 1yr old and added a heart for good measure - I hope it fits!

Will update when it's finished!

A couple rows in

Almost at the full length!

Now, to add some sleeves...

Keep Calm & Cast On... until next time,

Ashleybobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment