Monday 10 September 2012

The "Effortless" Cardigan

My first sweater! It was a challenge I was ready to take on, I browsed Ravelry for a few days before deciding on the Effortless Cardigan ,there was something about the simplicity of it that drew me in; the name effortless helped a lot in my decision too!

May 30, 2012, that was the day I cast on the. Here we are, almost four months later and I still haven't finished. The hot summer months have put my knitting fingers to sleep and I could not force myself to pick them back up, there's something about knitting in the heat that just doesn't feel right.

It's finally cooling down in Montreal and I'm ready to finish this sweater once and for all! I'm going to post a few pictures of my work in progress and I will update you guys (hopefully, within a week or two) with the finished results.

Mostly work on the main body and a bit on the left sleeve

Houston, we have a sleeve!

Two sleeves make for warm arms!

After I finished up the ribbing on the bottom

Started ribbing on the side panels (As of now I have 1 1/2 done).






Remember....

Keep Calm & Cast On... Until next time,

Ashleybobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment