Wednesday 12 September 2012

Swirl Hat Love

Jewish New Year is fast approaching (and by fast, I mean like this Sunday) and so is winter! I knitted up this cute little hat for my favorite niece and will give it to her on the holidays. The pattern I used was called "Swirl Hat" and I made the 6mos - 12mos size.

I used Madelinetosh, Tosh DK in the colorway Molly Ringwald. It was my first time knitting with Madelinetosh and I am now a diehard fan. What a soft and squishy yarn! I really recommend this pattern! It knit up in under 3 hours and was super easy, I may crochet a big bow to tack onto it, but I'm still undecided... will update you if I do!

*Update: I did add the bow! I made a seed stitch rectangle and bunched it together - I totally love it!! 



Keep Calm & Cast On, Until next time...

Ashleybobbi xx

No comments:

Post a Comment